image1 image2 image3 image4

Am I Alone? | Am I Different? | Welcome to My Blog | Amateur Film Maker | Blogger | Amateur Photographer | Design Grapich - Editor | Amateur Animator | Writer | Chef in Home Sweet Home

Want Do Different


Confused when you only have one skill, but more confused when you intereset many skill but can't focus! Oh God! since i was at high schoolm interest about computer, Programming till Graphic. so i want learn by self about computer language, starting from Asemblly Language, Pascall, C++, Python, Java, Php etc .. can i do it? I don't know. i'll start learn soon. \ve downloaded many tutorial videos from youtube, about 9 hours duration in 1 videos wohooooooo

let's go dude!

ps : please don't laugh and confused about my english, actually i learn english in practic. so my english still so BAD! LOL

Share this:

CONVERSATION

0 komentar:

Post a Comment