image1 image2 image3 image4

Am I Alone? | Am I Different? | Welcome to My Blog | Amateur Film Maker | Blogger | Amateur Photographer | Design Grapich - Editor | Amateur Animator | Writer | Chef in Home Sweet Home

How i can get inspiration?

Sometimes, i was confused when i have not idea, they're running out! :( What should i do? Damn it!
here i want to create many project to complete my portfolio! so i just quite and silent! i just saw sunset, sunrise, and feel the wind around me!

But, the idea still did not coming out! Shit! so, i typed something on the address bar in my chrome, and watch some video in youtube! yes, i've got a bit of an idea. i have to save them on my brain. then i've got some music that's make me better! And the idea i wanted come out! i so execited! WoW WoW WoW i am happy and look like a crazy boy! i don't care about it!

LET'S DO IT!

Share this:

CONVERSATION

0 komentar:

Post a Comment